How does Cloud Computing work? Cloud Computing is Internet-based processing, where¬† computing infrastructure, software applications, business processes and collaboration and information capabilities are delivered to computers and other devices (such as smart phones and tablet PCs) on demand over the Internet. So, the “cloud” we’re talking about is not a white puffy thing in the sky, it’s the metaphor used to describe capabilities that are available via the Internet.
How does Cloud Computing benefit your business?
- Lower up-front investment
- Dynamic scalability
- Rapid deployment
- Distributed disaster recovery scenarios
- Reputation-based technologies
At eMazzanti Technologies customers benefit from four powerful eCare Cloud Services:
- eCare Cloud Exchange: hosted email, calendar and information collaboration
- eCare Cloud SharePoint Services: hosted document and information collaboration services
- MXINSPECT-cloud-based anti-spam email filtering
- Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Service-secure, hosted off-site data backup service