Corporate Sales Representative
eMazzanti Technologies is an IT Consulting firm servicing blue chip clients in the New York Metro Area and beyond. As Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner of the Year for 2012 and an Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing privately held placeholder, we are making strategic additions to our sales team.
The Corporate Sales Representative evangelizes and sells the eMazzanti IT Services managed services offerings to businesses through a face to face sales model. You will be responsible for generating specific monthly, quarterly, and annual monthly reoccurring revenue (MRR) quotas.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, focused, consistent, curious, willing to learn, effective, and who simply hates to lose. We are looking for someone who has a great positive attitude, highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, then consider a your career with eMazzanti.
- Meet and exceed all sales targets and performance metrics.
- Maintain a sufficient pipeline to maintain quota achievement.
- Work collaboratively with Vendors, Field Engineers, Internal Administration and Marketing to use all resources to help you get to your goal.
- Provide and/or coordinate appropriate resources, such as demonstrations and proposals, in order to educate prospects and advance sales cycles.
- Ensure smooth client hand-off to Operations through complete documentation and proper expectation setting with clients.
- Participate in tradeshows, conferences, and events that provide lead generation for the entire sales team.
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast in eMS.
- Ensure all pertinent data is entered in eMS
- Maintain a high level of phone and email activity.
- 4 to 8 years of proven sales experience in selling IT services, technology or telecommunications solutions.
- Experienced in selling both applications and services preferred.
- Demonstrable and quantifiable success generating and closing new business over the phone.
- Experience with consultative sales selling strongly desired.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and goals.
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and organization skills.
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office,
- A competitive, driven, and accountable personality.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time outside the NY Metro area
Bachelor’s Degree required.
If you want to be part of a fast growing, entrepreneurial organization with special benefits, then tell us about yourself online at: