Field Network Engineer- Harrisburg/Lancaster
eMazzanti Technologies is a leading IT Services provider headquartered in the New York Metro area. Celebrating our 15th year in business in 2016, we have a prominent list of clients and accolades from industry leaders such as Microsoft, Watchguard, Xerox, HP and many others. We offer IT consulting services to our clients that include, outsourced help desk, IT infrastructure projects and support, software development, Cyber security and Cloud services.
We are currently seeking a Field Network Engineer to support our clients in the Lancaster/Harrisburg area. Candidates must currently reside in this area as this is a remote position but may require intermittent travel to the Company’s headquarters in Hoboken NJ.
We are currently hiring talented Field Network Engineers that have passion and drive to be the best at what they do.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide onsite support and troubleshooting of client networks.
- Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks.
- Timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
- Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements. This includes Thin Client implementations, Server and Email Migrations, Managed Print Services, PCI compliance and more.
- Documentation of all work done for clients. This includes working in a ticketing system and also to develop documentation for clients as part of the network assessment process.
- Experience in configuring and managing Firewalls
- 1-4 Years experience working as a network engineer or network administrator
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 R2, Exchange 2013, and Windows 8.1 Professional
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security.
- Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE
- Knowledge of ConnectWise or another ticketing system preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to perform after hours or weekend work related to customer’s environment and only when necessary
We continue to build our crew by adding only those with a passion for personal accomplishment and a positive attitude. You will be provided with the tools needed to be highly responsive every minute of every day. If this sounds appealing to you, eMazzanti is where you want to be. You will learn more here than any other place on the planet.
Related Keywords: computer networking, Microsoft partner, network infrastructure, WatchGuard, MCP, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, tech support, desktop support, consulting, IT, network design, IT Support