Field Network Engineer
At eMazzanti Technologies we thrive on solving the technology challenges that face customers. As a Field Network Engineer at eMazzanti you’ll be part of our Delta Force Team helping our clients navigate the technological landscape that allows them to execute their business objectives. You’ll be the face to our clients, the problem solver to their IT Departments and the behind the scenes hero to their users.
We are looking for those individuals who are searching for an extraordinary professional experience – where the learning never stops. We seek idea generators that can deliver results that have impact. We measure our work product not only by our growing company, but by the integrity of our brand, our service delivery and our satisfied customers.
We are currently hiring talented Field Network Engineers that have passion and drive to be the best at what they do.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide onsite support and troubleshooting of client networks.
- Design, upgrade and continual maintenance of client networks.
- Timely diagnoses of, response to and resolution of client support cases, both onsite and remote.
- Analysis of networks and recommendations for improvements. This includes Thin Client implementations, Server and Email Migrations, Managed Print Services, PCI compliance and more.
- Documentation of all work done for clients. This includes working in a ticketing system and also to develop documentation for clients as part of the network assessment process.
- Experience in configuring and managing Firewalls
- 1-4 Years experience working as a network engineer or network administrator
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 R2, Exchange 2013, and Windows 8.1 Professional
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, DNS, VOIP, VPN’s and Network Security.
- Experience with desktop support and network troubleshooting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred: Microsoft Certified Professionals, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE
- Knowledge of ConnectWise or another ticketing system preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to perform after hours or weekend work related to customer’s environment and only when necessary
We continue to build our crew by adding only those with a passion for personal accomplishment and a positive attitude. You will be provided with the tools needed to be highly responsive every minute of every day. If this sounds appealing to you, eMazzanti is where you want to be. You will learn more here than any other place on the planet.