Information Technology Careers
Join our cutting edge technology team! We offer a culture of continuous learning that embraces the latest technologies and values your innovative ideas and contributions.Careers
The people who work at eMazzanti are experts in their field and are committed to supporting each other’s individual success as well as the success of the company as a whole. While we pride ourselves on our passion for technology, we want to work with people like you who thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy to helping clients solve problems and like to take ownership of the work they do.
Some of the core benefits of working for eMazzanti include:
- Unlimited Training Budget: Yes, it’s true. If you’ve always wanted to gain certification for a specific competency or training on new software solutions you can. We encourage both individual and collective learning opportunities that can help further your career and support the ongoing success of our clients.
- A Practice of Sharing Knowledge and Expertise: If you learn something cool and relevant to the work we do at eMazzanti, we want to learn it too. As you build your skill sets and knowledge base, you can also grow as a teacher and trainer for other members of your team. This keeps all of us on the leading edge and translates into better support and training for our customers.
- Access to Leading Edge Technologies: Want to check out an emerging technology or some new hardware? We’re game! The more we know about available technologies and how to use them, the better we can serve our clients.
- Global Customer Base: Our team is small, yet agile and able to serve clients in diverse industries around the globe. You’ll get to work with a wide range of clients solving a variety of problems and business needs. The work is exciting, fast-paced and never boring. In a short amount of time you’ll gain experience it often takes years to accomplish at other companies.
- Industry Leading Vendors: Microsoft, HP, Xerox, WatchGuard—these industry-leading companies are our partners and we work closely with them on a daily basis. You’ll gain exposure to the people and technologies that make these companies the best at what they do, and allow us to deliver the best results to our customers.
Watch the video below and see for yourself!
Marketing Coordinator Do you love marketing? Are you the kind of person who has a passion for small business and entreprenuership? Are you interested in getting exposure to a lot of elements of a business, maybe not just marketing? As a small fast growing IT Consulting firm eMazzanti can provide you with exactly that experience. […]
Software Developer ( .Net C#) eMazzanti Technologies is a leading IT Consulting firm headquartered in the New York Metro area. Recently named as Worldwide Partner of the Year by Microsoft, and ranked again in the top 5000 fastest growing privately held companies by Inc. Magazine, eMazzanti is looking for top talent to help its small […]
Network consulting firm seeks a candidate for network engineer position to work with our growing client base in the NYC metro area. The position requires an individual who is a great project manager, can work independently and manage their time well, and present a professional image to our clients. Our firm is at the forefront of new technologies, so the position is a great opportunity for a technology junky who can think on their feet and would like to be part of our growing team.
Pre- Sales Engineer- Customer Advocate If you are looking to make a difference, be recognized for your contribution, and use technology as a way to make people’s lives better, more efficient and enjoyable than before then consider joining eMazzanti Technologies. eMazzanti Technologies is a leading IT Consulting firm headquartered in the New York […]
eMazzanti Technologies is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting firms in the New York Metro Area. As a recent Award winner of Microsoft’s Regional Partner of the Year, combined with many other accolades from other vendors, we are looking to add a Senior Network Engineer to our team. As this Engineer, you’ll be the […]
At eMazzanti Technologies we thrive on solving the technology challenges that face customers. As a Field Network Engineer at eMazzanti you’ll be part of our Delta Force Team helping our clients navigate the technological landscape that allows them to execute their business objectives. You’ll be the face to our clients, the problem solver to their IT Departments and the behind the scenes hero to their users.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall on-time, on-budget delivery of successful technology installations along with developing and communicating work plans, managing deadlines and coordinating the Network Engineering team’s activities and sub-team activities. He/she will be responsible for defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, setting and controlling scope. He/she will be responsible […]