Information Technology Careers
Join our cutting edge technology team! We offer a culture of continuous learning that embraces the latest technologies and values your innovative ideas and contributions.Careers
The people who work at eMazzanti are experts in their field and are committed to supporting each other’s individual success as well as the success of the company as a whole. While we pride ourselves on our passion for technology, we want to work with people like you who thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy to helping clients solve problems and like to take ownership of the work they do.
Some of the core benefits of working for eMazzanti include:
- Unlimited Training Budget: Yes, it’s true. If you’ve always wanted to gain certification for a specific competency or training on new software solutions you can. We encourage both individual and collective learning opportunities that can help further your career and support the ongoing success of our clients.
- A Practice of Sharing Knowledge and Expertise: If you learn something cool and relevant to the work we do at eMazzanti, we want to learn it too. As you build your skill sets and knowledge base, you can also grow as a teacher and trainer for other members of your team. This keeps all of us on the leading edge and translates into better support and training for our customers.
- Access to Leading Edge Technologies: Want to check out an emerging technology or some new hardware? We’re game! The more we know about available technologies and how to use them, the better we can serve our clients.
- Global Customer Base: Our team is small, yet agile and able to serve clients in diverse industries around the globe. You’ll get to work with a wide range of clients solving a variety of problems and business needs. The work is exciting, fast-paced and never boring. In a short amount of time you’ll gain experience it often takes years to accomplish at other companies.
- Industry Leading Vendors: Microsoft, HP, Xerox, WatchGuard—these industry-leading companies are our partners and we work closely with them on a daily basis. You’ll gain exposure to the people and technologies that make these companies the best at what they do, and allow us to deliver the best results to our customers.
Watch the video below and see for yourself!
Part Time Freelance Marketing Copywriter eMazzanti Technologies is looking for a Part Time Freelance Marketing Copywriter with experience writing marketing copy for multiple mediums. This includes Press releases, case studies, and all forms of online copy. You will be working on a range of initiatives: web marketing, contributing to a very robust online community, print […]
At eMazzanti Technologies – ideas and experiences matter- you are part of our team that helps drive business growth. You are a name, an individual and a significant contributor. We are looking for those individuals who have spirit of adventure and are searching for an extraordinary professional experience – where the learning never stops. We […]
At eMazzanti Technologies we thrive on solving the technology challenges that face customers. As a Field Network Engineer at eMazzanti you’ll be part of our Delta Force Team helping our clients navigate the technological landscape that allows them to execute their business objectives. You’ll be the face to our clients, the problem solver to their IT Departments and the behind the scenes hero to their users.
Network consulting firm seeks a candidate for network engineer position to work with our growing client base in the NYC metro area. The position requires an individual who is a great project manager, can work independently and manage their time well, and present a professional image to our clients. Our firm is at the forefront of new technologies, so the position is a great opportunity for a technology junky who can think on their feet and would like to be part of our growing team.
Staff Accountant At eMazzanti we are a dynamic group of individuals who see opportunity everywhere we go. That’s why we have been growing by double digits since our inception over 14 years ago. We have a culture that promotes unlimited learning, daily lunch and more. In this role as the Staff Accountant, you’ll be pivotal […]
At eMazzanti Technologies – ideas and experiences matter. You are part of a team that helps drive business growth. You are a name, an individual, and a significant contributor. As an in house Software Developer you’ll be interfacing with our existing clients, understanding their challenges and creating opportunities through your development expertise to overcome them.
Account Representative Are you an ambitious, highly personable, self motivated individual who is skilled at opening doors, identifying opportunities and building relationships? eMazzanti is looking for a high energy Account Representative with the ability to effectively build and maintain client relationships in support of company sales goals. You should excel at consultative selling, networking […]
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall on-time, on-budget delivery of successful technology installations along with developing and communicating work plans, managing deadlines and coordinating the Network Engineering team’s activities and sub-team activities. He/she will be responsible for defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, setting and controlling scope. He/she will be responsible […]