Network Troubleshooting and Monitoring
Network Troubleshooting and monitoring, part of the eCare suite of services, works equally well with small, medium and large computer networks. Even a modest network can pay large dividends by:
- Troubleshooting and Supporting: Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and a large number of other Network Services
- Configure and maintain Antivirus scanning and updating
- Resolve Network Communication and other Networking Issues
- Preform both proactive and reactive maintenance for Servers, Desktops, and Laptops
- Maintain, update, and support Firewalls
- Preform monthly diagnostic/security reports on the entire network
- Monitor memory usage, hard drive space, CPU utilization, page file usage, and a large array of other important aspects for all servers.
- Saving time
- Improving communication between employees, clients, and suppliers
- Increasing productivity
- Opening new paths to worldwide information resources
eMazzanti’s Network Troubleshooting and Monitoring service covers all the IT technical support and maintenance aspects of your network for one fixed-fee per-asset per month. This provides peace of mind knowing you will pay one fixed-fee per month for IT support to help ensure your network will be stable and secure.
See our customer success stories