Computer network technology firm seeks a candidate for a bookkeeper/office admin position in our Hoboken office. This full-time position requires an individual who is detail oriented, can work independently and manage their time well, and possesses great computer skills. In our fourth year in business, the firm is growing at a fast pace and the position provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth for those who are career oriented.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, Collections, Payroll, Banking and weekly financial reports.
- Administrative tasks including filing, answering phones, and directing staff to client locations.
- Support sales staff by preparing quotes, communicating with vendors, and tracking orders.
- HR functions including benefits admin, hiring new employees and preparing materials for new hires.
Only those who meet the following requirements need apply:
- 2-4 Years experience working as a bookkeeper.
- MUST know QuickBooks and have great general computing skills*.
- Ability to read and produce financial reports such as P&L and Cash Flow Statements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Carl Mazzanti is Co-Founder and President of eMazzanti Technologies, Microsoft’s four time Partner of the Year and one of the premier IT consulting services for businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area and internationally. Carl and his company manage over 400 active accounts ranging from professional services firms to high-end global retailers.
eMazzanti is all about delivering powerful, efficient outsourced IT services, such as computer network management and troubleshooting, managed print, PCI DSS compliance, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, and business continuity and disaster recovery.
Carl Mazzanti is also a frequent business conference speaker and technology talk show guest and contributor at Microsoft-focused events, including frequent prominent roles at the Microsoft Inspire (Worldwide Partner Conference / WPC).
Carl, a serial Entrepreneur, gives back to the community through Entrepreneur teaching engagements at Georgetown University, the company’s ocean wildlife conservation effort, the Blue Project, and Tree Mazzanti.