Hoboken, New Jersey - (Vocus Public Relations) August , 2013 – eMazzanti Technologies introduces the Business Continuity Vault aimed at businesses who want to protect its data from a man-made or natural disaster. Business Continuity Vault puts everything into a portable data “bubble” that can be easily transported to another piece of hardware—anytime, anywhere. In the event of a disaster, this solution makes it easy to run all of company’s office data “bubbles’ on other computers in the cloud, or even from home. This means a company will not be waiting for files to transfer slowly back to a computer or server but can use any computer linked to the eMazzanti cloud to continue business with minimal interruption.
Snapshots Every 15 Minutes
The Business Continuity Vault system takes snapshots every 15 minutes of all of a company’s infrastructure technology, and can restore files anytime from Business Continuity Vault-linked device. It can also replace a server in the event of hardware failure because all of the business’s systems are in the data “bubbles.”
“Your data is secured with the same level of encryption as a bank. Our data centers are state of the art facilities – complete with biometric security, backup HVAC power and cooling,” said Jennifer Mazzanti, president, eMazzanti Technologies, “Chances are, the data is safer in our data center than it is in your own office.”
Business Continuity Vault is fully managed by eMazzanti and it helps make sure the device is operational 365 days a year. The device is monitored by our Network Operations Center and we will dispatch technicians if there are any issues with your Business Continuity Vault – free of charge.
Traditional Backup vs. Business Continuity Vault
Here is a comparison of typical disaster scenario how a traditional backup solution differs from the Business Continuity Vault:
- Try and remember where the latest set of backup tapes are located vs. the Business Continuity Vault is immediately ready to get a business up and running.
- Find or purchase and install a tape drive that is identical to the one that made a company’s backup tape.
- Order a new server to be built for the data to be restore as the servers were likely damaged in the disaster vs. within 2-hours, any remote computer is connected to the Business Continuity Vault servers and a fully-operational business can continue working.
- After a new server arrives, it needs to be set up by an expert vs. the Business Continuity Vault and a business is already working as if nothing happened.
- During installation of a new server, there is likely to be errors in the data restoration process vs. the Business Continuity Vault and a business is already working as if nothing happened.
- In spite of a company’s best efforts, the backup tapes could be damaged vs. the Business Continuity Vault and a business is already working as if nothing happened.
High Security Standards
The data security standards eMazzanti Technologies complies to:
•ISO 27001 and SAS 70 (Type II) standards
•Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS) requirements
•Granular access controls for administrators
•Restricted access to audit log information
•Hardened and dedicated enterprise firewalls
•Threat Management Gateways
More Data Security Information
More data security information can be found by clicking on the following titles and links:
- 24 Disaster tips: https://www.emazzanti.net/24-disaster-recovery-tips-for-business-computer-networks
- Disaster Recovery Solutions Protect Small Businesses:
- Protect Businesses from Hurricane Irene:
- eMazzanti/StorageCraft Case Study link: https://www.emazzanti.net/success-stories/ecare-disaster-recovery-solution-enables-emazzanti-to-rapidly-restore-customer-data
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti Technologies’ team of trained, certified experts provide 24×7 outsourced IT support to help ensure business productivity, address challenges of growth, cloud computing, mobility, critical business continuity and disaster recovery demands. The consultancy has special expertise in manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments, while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. Flexible support plans range from fixed-fee, around-the-clock network management where eMazzanti functions as an extension of a businesses’ IT staff to a custom-solution provided on an as-needed basis.
eMazzanti serves the Hoboken, NJ and NYC area markets as well as regional, national and international business support requirements. The IT firm is Microsoft’s 2012 Partner of the Year and on-going Gold Partner, Microsoft Northeast Region Partner of the Year, a four-time recipient of WatchGuard’s Partner of the Year and has achieved the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row. Inc. also ranks eMazzanti in the Top 100 New Jersey Companies. Download the free article: How to Select an IT Provider here. More than 400 companies trust their IT support needs to eMazzanti Technologies. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti , Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.
Tags: Business Continuity, Business Information Optimization, Cloud Accelerate, Cloud Computing, Computer Network Management, Computer Network Monitoring, Computer Services Satisfaction, Disaster Recovery, Emerging Information Technology Tester, Exchange, Green Computing, Information Security, IT Certification, IT Support, Live Remote Assistance, Managed Print, Mobile Workforce Technology, Network Management, Office 365, Outsourced IT, PCI Compliance, Virtualization Technology, Windows 8