eMazzanti Technologies offers students the opportunity to participate in the evolution of a growing technology firm. Participation in the Technology Business Administration program provides the hands-on experience students need to appreciate the relationship between technology and business operations. Upon completion of the program, select students will be asked to participate in subsequent summer sessions to build upon their achievements.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assist in marketing efforts including newsletters, mailings and press campaigns.
- Perform basic administrative functions to assist company executives.
- Industry research for existing and potential sales verticals.
- Sales support in preparing necessary material for client presentations and events.
Only those who meet the following requirements need apply:
- Students seeking a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Information Technology Program or the like.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, desktop publishing applications and strong knowledge of HTML. Networking LAN/ WAN knowledge a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
Carl Mazzanti is Co-Founder and President of eMazzanti Technologies, Microsoft’s four time Partner of the Year and one of the premier IT consulting services for businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area and internationally. Carl and his company manage over 400 active accounts ranging from professional services firms to high-end global retailers.
eMazzanti is all about delivering powerful, efficient outsourced IT services, such as computer network management and troubleshooting, managed print, PCI DSS compliance, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, and business continuity and disaster recovery.
Carl Mazzanti is also a frequent business conference speaker and technology talk show guest and contributor at Microsoft-focused events, including frequent prominent roles at the Microsoft Inspire (Worldwide Partner Conference / WPC).
Carl, a serial Entrepreneur, gives back to the community through Entrepreneur teaching engagements at Georgetown University, the company’s ocean wildlife conservation effort, the Blue Project, and Tree Mazzanti.