When Was The Last Time You Had Fun At Work? (Hoboken, NJ)
eMazzanti Technologies believes that you should have fun at work. You spend so much time at work, it should be fun and and exciting.
At eMazzanti Technologies we are seeking talented, hardworking and fun loving business professionals. With eMazzanti, you get all the benefits of being in a large organization, but with the flexibility, creativity and fun of being with a smaller firm. Not only do we take pride in what we do, but. . ..most importantly we have fun. We need your creative talents and energy to continue out double digit growth in 2013 and beyond.
We are looking to fill a critical position for a Customer Advocate to be part of a team that supports the sales efforts of the Company’s executive staff. You’ll be a responsive interface to our existing customers and cherished prospects. You’ll have all the tools and training to be the intelligent professional conduit that will help move business relationships forward by taking care of the details in a timely manner.
Essential Functions Include:
1. Receives customers’ requests by telephone or mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
2. Responsible for service contract renewals for customers
3. Customer Service Representative must understand the technical product line and how to place orders in company’s system and follow up with all parties to confirm credit approval, shipment, delivery and set uo.
4. Manages sales opportunities for sales team and exec’s in eMazzanti CRM System
5. Acts as general support for sales staff.
6. Responsible for all reaching out to customers and prospects for event registration.
7. Responsible for event follow up to touch base with prospects and get feedback. If opportunities to position
8. Interfaces with Vendor Partners when necessary. Most importantly attends vendor trainings as needed.
9. Resolves customer questions related to orders, takes orders as needed.
10. Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion.
11. Writes up order, develops price quotations and gets order sign off’s.
12. Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
13. Responsible for coordinating all customer paperwork and forms. This includes credit and leasing applications, agreement terms and any other necessary paperwork to complete order.
14. Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
15. Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to Returns and Replacements on problem orders and gifts not received.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
A. One (1) year’s experience. Knowledge and ability—English and grammar.
B. Pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to operate simple office equipment sufficiently to perform the job.
C. Ability to professionally compose correspondence.
D. Technical aptitude required. Knowledge of spreadsheets and CRM systems preferred.
High school education or equivalent.
Some College preferred
Carl Mazzanti is Co-Founder and President of eMazzanti Technologies, Microsoft’s four time Partner of the Year and one of the premier IT consulting services for businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area and internationally. Carl and his company manage over 400 active accounts ranging from professional services firms to high-end global retailers.
eMazzanti is all about delivering powerful, efficient outsourced IT services, such as computer network management and troubleshooting, managed print, PCI DSS compliance, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, and business continuity and disaster recovery.
Carl Mazzanti is also a frequent business conference speaker and technology talk show guest and contributor at Microsoft-focused events, including frequent prominent roles at the Microsoft Inspire (Worldwide Partner Conference / WPC).
Carl, a serial Entrepreneur, gives back to the community through Entrepreneur teaching engagements at Georgetown University, the company’s ocean wildlife conservation effort, the Blue Project, and Tree Mazzanti.