Hoboken, New Jersey - (Vocus) March 24, 2012 –eMazzanti Technologies announces today that it has won top honors in the annual SMB Nation’s Top 150 Awards. eMazzanti is one of 400 SMB outsourced IT companies that participated in the nomination process.
“This year’s SMB 150 has been an energizing experience, so it’s exciting to be able to finally share the results,” said Harry Brelsford, Founder and Chairman of SMB Nation. “What struck me the most about this year’s list is its inclusion of channel members from all over the world; it’s a real reflection of the diversity and strength of our worldwide community.”
A three-part process determined this year’s list of SMB 150 influencers. The competition began with an open nominating process, followed by the SMB IT community voting on the nominees at www.smb150.com. In addition to the community vote, a panel of industry experts judged each nominee based on a variety of relevant areas. The community vote accounted for 40% of each nominee’s overall rating, with the expert panel’s decision contributing the remaining 60%.
The 150 winners will also be invited to join SMB Nation and SMBTN at a gala event in Los Angeles on May 16 at the Westin Bonaventure. In addition to complimentary dinner tickets, media coverage, personalized awards plaques, and recognition in the SMB Nation magazine, each honoree will also receive a complimentary 64 GB PlayBook, courtesy of BlackBerry, the title sponsor of the event. The live event will also be sponsored by Oki Data Americas and Quest Software.
“I encourage everyone in the SMB channel community to join me in celebrating the accomplishments of the men and women who made the SMB 150 list,” said Brelsford. “Each and every one of them has spent countless hours growing our community and deserves every accolade we can give them. I can’t wait to toast them in Los Angeles.”
Winners will be officially announced as part of a special webinar on Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 10-11am Pacific.
About eMazzanti Technologies
With a company name that sounds more like a purebred, high-performance sports car than a IT support and consulting firm, eMazzanti Technologies is all about delivering powerful solutions such as managed printing services, PCS DSS compliance, computer network management, network troubleshooting, business continuity and disaster recovery, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, cloud computing services, and business information optimization in the most efficient manner possible. The Hoboken, N.J., firm is located in one of the most densely populated – and competitive – regions in the U.S. It provides business technology consulting services for companies ranging from home offices to multinational corporations in the New York metropolitan area, the United States and throughout the world. For more information call: 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti. FacebooK: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.
Carl Mazzanti is Co-Founder and President of eMazzanti Technologies, Microsoft’s four time Partner of the Year and one of the premier IT consulting services for businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area and internationally. Carl and his company manage over 400 active accounts ranging from professional services firms to high-end global retailers.
eMazzanti is all about delivering powerful, efficient outsourced IT services, such as computer network management and troubleshooting, managed print, PCI DSS compliance, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, and business continuity and disaster recovery.
Carl Mazzanti is also a frequent business conference speaker and technology talk show guest and contributor at Microsoft-focused events, including frequent prominent roles at the Microsoft Inspire (Worldwide Partner Conference / WPC).
Carl, a serial Entrepreneur, gives back to the community through Entrepreneur teaching engagements at Georgetown University, the company’s ocean wildlife conservation effort, the Blue Project, and Tree Mazzanti.