Hoboken, NJ — July 11, 2012—eMazzanti Technologies, a Hoboken, NJ and New York City area IT computer expert, has a new website that offers small businesses a free 30-day test drive of Office 365. The new cloud-based service delivers secure, anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing, and file sharing.
“Office 365 cloud service gives small businesses big business tools at an affordable price,” says Jennifer Mazzanti, president, eMazzanti Technologies. “It rolls into one integrated solution, software and services that would normally cost thousands to deploy and maintain if bought separately.”
Find out more about a free test-drive at: http://www.cloudtechnology365.com/
A Breakthrough in Cheap Collaboration, Communication and Security
With Office 365, businesses can get work done securely and communicate real-time from almost anywhere. Combining Microsoft Office with Office 365 unlocks the full potential of Office 365 as the best solution for productivity, collaboration, communication, and worry-free IT.
Office 365 Benefits:
- Microsoft Office: Office 365 adds more power to the Office software a business already knows and uses by making it easier to communicate and collaborate with others
- Email and calendars: Businesses can access email and calendar from a computer, the web, and smart devices
- Website: Launch and sustain a professional website for a business
- Office Web Apps: Create, store, and edit Office docs online
- File sharing and managing projects: Share documents and collaborate with colleagues online
- Instant messaging, presence, and conferencing : Connect immediately with colleagues. Set up and conduct online meetings
- Mobility: Get virtually anywhere access on nearly any device so businesses can be productive on the go
- Security and trust: Microsoft helps keep data safe and private
“If businesses are not seriously considering Office 365, they are missing out on a cloud solution that is simple and powerful. At minimum, everyone should take a test-drive,” says Mazzanti.
For more information about Office 365, including a test-drive, go to: http://www.cloudtechnology365.com/
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti Technologies’ team of trained, certified experts provide 24×7 outsourced IT support to help ensure business productivity, address challenges of growth, cloud computing, mobility, critical business continuity and disaster recovery demands. The consultancy has special expertise in manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments, while maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. Flexible support plans range from fixed-fee, around-the-clock network management where eMazzanti functions as an extension of a businesses’ IT staff to a custom-solution provided on an as-needed basis. eMazzanti serves the Hoboken, NJ and NYC area markets as well as regional, national and international business support requirements. The IT firm is Microsoft’s 2012 Partner of the Year and on-going Gold Partner, Microsoft Northeast Region Partner of the Year, a four-time recipient of WatchGuard’s Partner of the Year and has achieved the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth year in a row. Download the free article: How to Select an IT Provider here. More than 400 companies trust their IT support needs to eMazzanti Technologies. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti , Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.