The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, lead generation programs, events and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials for all aspects of the organization. Works with Vendors to derive complimentary revenue generation programs that benefit the Vendor and eMazzanti through the efficient and effective use of eMazzanti’s resources.
- Responsible for the creation, management and implementation of the Company’s annual marketing strategy, direction and plan. This includes the management of the marketing budget, management of internal and external support resources which may include, but are not limited to, any Agency relationship, trade show support or third party marketing firm.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Create and execute the company’s Monthly Newsletter along with it’s distribution to vendor’s, customers, key stake holders and the media.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all e Mazzanti’s publications– which include white papers, newsletters and lead generation email campaigns.
- Act as the eMazzanti’s lead coordinator with the Media engaging Executive Leadership as appropriate.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Manage eMazzanti’s vendor relationship’s which includes raising the visibility and awareness of eMazzanti within the vendor community. Assisting eMazzanti in the negotiation of vendor contracts. Setting Vendor expectations of eMazzanti’s performance and manage the Vendor strategy, training and communications internally within eMazzanti.
- Leads additional projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing/communications/public relation’s function.
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Approximately 3-5 years in a Marketing or Marketing Communications Role
- Knowledge of the technology industry and specifically knowledge of Microsoft’s role in a customers IT environment.
- Prior responsibilities should include- newsletter development, website maintenance and knowledge of PR best practices.
- Must have executed trade show plans and have knowledge of event planning and contract negotiation.
- Direct responsibility for the development of marketing brief’s and project timelines.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently.
- Experience with software applications that include Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design and WordPress.
Carl Mazzanti is Co-Founder and President of eMazzanti Technologies, Microsoft’s four time Partner of the Year and one of the premier IT consulting services for businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area and internationally. Carl and his company manage over 400 active accounts ranging from professional services firms to high-end global retailers.
eMazzanti is all about delivering powerful, efficient outsourced IT services, such as computer network management and troubleshooting, managed print, PCI DSS compliance, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, and business continuity and disaster recovery.
Carl Mazzanti is also a frequent business conference speaker and technology talk show guest and contributor at Microsoft-focused events, including frequent prominent roles at the Microsoft Inspire (Worldwide Partner Conference / WPC).
Carl, a serial Entrepreneur, gives back to the community through Entrepreneur teaching engagements at Georgetown University, the company’s ocean wildlife conservation effort, the Blue Project, and Tree Mazzanti.